- June 7, 2014: Barrel Tasting
- Start summer off with wine tasting out of the barrel and light refreshments. $10 fee includes souvenir wine glass. Noon–4 p.m.
- July 26, 2014: 18th Annual Summer Festival at Tomahawk Mill
- Family fun featuring six wineries with food, arts, and crafts. Tour the historic grist mill overlooking the pond. $10 in advance, $15/gate. 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- October 31, 2015: Tomahawk Mill’s Annual Halloween
- Our Halloween in the haunted Grist Mill includes readings from Edgar Allen Poe. Wine and gourmet food will be served for this adults-only event. Reservations required. $20 fee. 7 p.m. Information: 434-432-1063.
- December 12, 2015: Holiday Open House at Tomahawk Mill
- Enjoy wine tasting and holiday refreshments. Special discounts for last minute gifts or stocking stuffers. No fee. 11 a.m.–5 p.m. Information: 434-432-1063.
Please contact us for more information or to make event reservations.
Festivals and Events We’re Attending
- July 13, 2013
- Horse & Hound Wine Festival, at Peaks of Otter Winery, Bedford, from 11 to 6
- July 20–21
- Daylily Festival, at Andre Viette Farm & Nursery, Fishersville, from 10 to 6 on Saturday and 12 to 5 on Sunday
- August 31
- Labor Day Wine & Music Fest, at Rebec Vineyards, Amherst, from 12 to 6
- Miracles on the Lawn Wine Festival, at the Danville Museum of Fine Arts & History, Danville, from 12 to 5
- September 7
- Belle Grove Wine Festival, at Bell Grove Plantation, Middletown, from 10 to 6
- September 21
- Lynchburg Beer & Wine Festival, at the Riverfront Festival Park, Lynchburg, from 11 to 7
- Harvest Jubilee & Wine Festival, at the Avoca Museum, Altavista, from 12 to 6
- September 28–29
- Smith Mountain Lake Wine Festival, in Moneta, from 11 to 6 on Saturday, 11 to 5 on Sunday
- October 12–13
- CIAO Italian Festival, at Walsingham Academy, Williamsburg, from 11 to 6
- October 19–20
- Town Point Wine Festival, at Town Point Park, Norfolk, Virginia, from 11 to 6