Photo courtesy of Bobby Carlsen Photography
- Sweet Concord
- This is a masterful blend of concord grapes to make a delightful sipping wine. It is a light, refreshing aromatic addition to any afternoon or evening.
- Earl of Chatham Mead
- A sweet wine made in the old English way from natural honey that will satisfy the most discriminating taste. A wonderful dessert wine or may be used as an aperitif.
- A sweet fruit wine made from crushed apples. Serve with pork, cheese, or dessert.
- Sergeant Anderson's Red
- A dry red wine with a pleasant bouquet that is both well balanced and full bodied. Sergeant Anderson’s Red Concord leaves the palate with a nice aftertaste. This wine was named for the Confederate soldier who built the grist mill where the winery is located. Serve with any Italian or Spanish food.
- Country Blush
- The winemaker’s blend of several varietals to make a delicious light wine for any occasion.
- This wine has a rustic floral bouquet and a slight tart citrus taste. Serve with fish in a cream sauce, Gouda cheese or mild curry.
- A dry Chardonnay fermented in French oak barrels and stainless steel. A wine that is both complex and well balanced for a smooth aftertaste. Especially complementary when served with seafood or light pasta dishes.
- Tobacco Road Blues
- A proprietary blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Chambourcin that is a smooth red dry wine that is great with beef and pork.
- Vidal Blanc
- This off dry wine has a hint of pear with a soft finish. Serve with seafood or light fare.